Monday 19 September 2011

THE FINAL DESTINATION...


"In a sense, everybody is aware of their final destination. Yet, it can't be denied that it is as mysterious as it is evident."


This is not my abode. I am at a loss when I try to describe "this". Ofcourse every sane human knows that this world is a place where one stops by to gear up for the "end" (or the beginning?). But even on this earth, "this" is not my dwelling place. I am not sure whether it has got anything to do with the residence of my visceral part. On second thoughts, it might even be the most important prerequisite for me to actually "live". A place, or more precisely, a state of my being where I can be directly connected and related to "THE ONE" has to be my habitation. As direct as it can't even be defined or put into words. Just felt. A feeling of excruciatingly pure purity. To be a part of that place, in this Illusion, which is the beginning of the "ultimate establishment" is a longing I had since everything started making sense (which is long long ago) and now I can feel it in almost every thought of mine.My objective, of merging with the other dimension (or so it may be called due to my inability to term it aptly) even while my time in this transient dimension is not over yet, shoves away all the restraining weakness.  But, I doubt my capability as I fail to start or I can say start and fail everytime I try. Yet satisfyingly, as though it is inherent, hope never dies and I cling on to it and try again with a new determination and a feeling of distant yet inevitable victory. Hope never dies! :)


And IN SHA ALLAH I WILL REACH MY FINAL DESTINATION.

0 comments:

:)) ;)) ;;) :D ;) :p :(( :) :( :X =(( :-o :-/ :-* :| 8-} :)] ~x( :-t b-( :-L x( =))

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...