Monday 4 June 2012

Whirly Wordle ;)




With your pain, you pierce my soul,
I share your bruise although it makes a hole.
With all your might, you crash down on me,
I embrace your burst of rage and set you free.
Your playful beat embellishes me steady and slow,
I reflect your joy which makes my features glow.
With your edginess, you crumple my existence,
I don't crouch and aquiesce with persistence.
I help to draw your imagination on me,
And to chisel out your piece of art with glee.
I am the most faithful companion ever,
Trust me and I'll betray you never.
"How can I be so reliable?", don't you wonder,
To make one of my kind, many a tree they tamper.
I split myself with your joy, tears, creativity and anger,
Always with and for you, I'm your reliable PAPER!

;) :) :D


Written for: The Sunday Whirl.

19 comments:

  1. Smart composition! Really nice:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Surprise ending... enjoyed it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Powerful and creative work ~ thanks, ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  4. What and where would we be without paper? All of the ink would dry in our pens and the words would begin to fear extinction. Great use of the wordle words,

    Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wouldn't want to imagine that situation!
      Thanks, Elizabeth. :)

      Delete
  5. That was clever. I was imagining she was a long suffering partner to someone who used her to vent their anger out on. Had no idea it was paper!
    A good read, thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was aiming at that. Glad you could see it in that way. :)

      Delete
  6. Enjoyed the read and also your rhyming words!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the way you were able to rhyme your poem with these challenging wordle words. And paper? Definitely reliable!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I loved the way you ended the poem.. :-) keep writing more..

    Someone is Special

    ReplyDelete
  9. yes...as others said, the End of it was really surprising n interesting......
    liked it...:)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...