Wednesday 8 February 2012

Be Truly Grateful! :)


We say that we should be thankful for all the blessings that we have been bestowed with. We should be. But what about those people to whom we compare ourselves while being grateful?




"I thank God for giving me eyes to see the world. There are many who can't."
What do those people say who who can't see?


"I thank God for giving me food everyday to eat. There are many who starve to death."
What do those people say who stay hungry for days at a stretch?

"I thank God for giving me a warm and a cosy home. There are many who live on the streets."
What do those people say who don't even know what a home is?

"I thank God for giving me a loving family. There are many who don't."
What do those lonely people say?

"I thank God for giving me good health. There are many who don't have this wealth."
What do those people say who suffer everyday?

"I thank God for everything."
What do those people say who don't have anything?


I always ask these questions to myself and this is what I could come up with as an answer.

I feel that these people are specially-abled. If there is something missing, there is always something to make up for it. Either here or in the hereafter. It's a blessing in disguise for them. They acknowledge this fact and make the most of it!

And, these special people are more thankful and grateful to God than those who have everything and don't realise its worth. Therefore, they are much better because being ungrateful to your Creator is the worst of vices!

0 comments:

:)) ;)) ;;) :D ;) :p :(( :) :( :X =(( :-o :-/ :-* :| 8-} :)] ~x( :-t b-( :-L x( =))

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...